I am Jacob Robinson. At least, I’m trying to be.
I help innovators, thinkers, and creatives develop new key insights for their work in art, psychology, and technology.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Work After WorkAt some point down the road, almost all traditional work will be automated by AI and machine learning. This leaves the question — what will be left for us to work on?
- The End of GenderThe concept of the bi-directional gender identity is doomed to end. What will happen to humankind when it does?
- State of the Union 2022Previous SOTUs: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019, 2020, 2021 Hi there, welcome to my annual State of the Union post! (Or Annual Review, or Year Breakdown, or whatever you want to call it…) This year the SOTU is entirely video, so I’ll let it speak for itself. We’ll go back to normal posting next week!
- Favorites of 2021Another year has been completed, which means I have another round of recommendations of movies, books, games, and more. Let’s get into it.
- External MentorsIt’s always recommended that you surround yourself with people who are a good influence on you. The reality is, however, that this is not always possible. So what other options do you have?
Uncertainty Principle – The Astukari Podcast
Most of life is inherently uncertain. How can we predict these events — and should we even bother trying? Original blog post: https://jacob-robinson.com/2020/12/14/uncertainty-principle/ Check out the blog: https://jacob-robinson.com/blog/ Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/astukari Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/astukari/ — Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/astukari/support