Level up your creative process.
I help entrepreneurs and creatives develop new key insights for their work in art, psychology, and business.
Recent Blog Posts
- On ImprovingHere’s a few thoughts I have on consistency and improvement.
- Sentience and SufferingDo animals feel suffering – emotional pain, depression, fear – in the same way that humans do? And if so, what does that mean for us?
- Moral Implications in Maximums and MinimumsOne of the things I’ve noticed, in my spare time, is the moral implications of some of the maximums and minimums that exist in our world. They aren’t a particularly dense subject, but provide an interesting thought exercise.
- On SuccessHere are a few thoughts I have on achieving (and keeping) success.
- Achievement-Based ThinkingSome people think in terms of metrics, others in goals, or in routines. But what if you thought in terms of achievements?
Five Ways To Get Others To Agree With You – The Astukari Podcast
If there was one thing that was vitally important for you to learn, it would be communication. There's little we do in the modern world that doesn't at least somewhat relate to communicating with others. Often, we are trying to get others to agree with us — to see our view on why we should have a job, or a relationship, or even the last piece of cake in the fridge. Here are five tips that will allow for your success on all those occasions! Original blog post: https://www.buzzfeed.com/astukari/five-ways-to-get-others-to-agree-with-you-1n10p6wnz1 Check out the blog: https://jacob-robinson.com/blog/ Subscribe to the newsletter: https://astukari.substack.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/astukari Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/astukari/ — Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/astukari/support